Thursday 10 May 2012

Lesson 16 - Make a Felt Owl Softie

This week I am sharing a pattern and instructions to make a Felt Owl Softie! You can find the original post on my blog here.

Thank you for joining us for this weeks lesson, if you would like to share your Owl Softies please leave us your links or post them over on my Facebook page, we'd love to see, and we will share some of them in a future inspiration post :o)

We hope you'll pop back next week when I will have Lesson 17 for you. Don't forget the Crafty Kids Academy lesson will be up tomorrow, just in time for the weekend! 
Sarah x

*please note, this pattern is for personal use only - thank you for respecting my copyright*

1 comment:

  1. These look so cute! Is he making eyes at her?!! She looks so coy but she fancies him 'big style' I'm sure :-) ..... fun and games

    ReplyDelete